How do I contact customer service?
- Email us at INFO.US@FITFLOP.COM or call 877-861-1988 between 8:30am and 6:00pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Can I order by phone?
- Yes. Please call the Customer Service team at 877-861-1988 between 8:30am and 6:00pm EST, with your payment details ready.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Orders are usually received within 5-7 business days. We also offer options to expedite your order.
Can I track my order?
- Yes; simply click on the link in the confirmation email you received.
Do I need to sign for my order?
- Most shipments do not require a signature.
Where can I buy FitFlop footwear near me?
- A list of local retailers can be found here, or ask us directly at 877-861-1988 (8:30am to 6:00pm EST Monday through Friday).
How much is delivery?
- We offer FREE UPS Ground Delivery on orders over $75. Standard UPS Ground is $5.95. We also offer UPS 2nd Day Air for $15.95 and UPS Next Day Air for $38.95.
How are items delivered?
- All shipments are sent via UPS.
Can I ship to an alternative address, including a work address?
- Yes; just add the appropriate details during the checkout process. Once the order has been shipped, we´re unable to change the address.
Can my order be shipped abroad?
- We currently only deliver to the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico. To locate a retailer near you, click onRetailer Locator.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Is it free to return my shoes?
- Yes. You will receive a pre-paid UPS label with your order. Place the label on your original FitFlop shipping box or bag, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return. Simply bring the package to your local UPS drop off facility.
How long do I have to return my shoes?
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receipt. Returned items must be unworn (other than trying them on), in the original condition you received from us, and accompanied by our packing slip.
Can I cancel my order?
- Please call the Customer Service team at 877-861-1988 within a very short period of time after the order has been placed. We´ll do all we can to stop your order from being shipped but if we don´t catch it in time, we´ll need you to return it. We´ll issue a full refund once the order has been received by us in its original condition.
How will I be refunded?
- When the item is returned, an email will be sent to confirm your refund is in process. Please allow up to 14 days. If your order is cancelled, then up to 30 days. Refunds will only be made to your original payment method.
I have a problem with my FitFlop footwear. What should I do?
- If you bought your shoes from FITFLOP.COM, please read our returns policy. If not, please return them to the store you bought them from. Each retailer has a slightly different policy, so check with them first. If the shoes are in a re-sellable condition, most retailers will be happy to do an exchange or refund.
TECHNOLOGY & FOOT HEALTH
What´s unique about FitFlop footwear?
- We believe that when your feet feel great, you can make anything happen. That´s why every sandal, sneaker, slide, shoe, clog, slipper and boot we make is engineered with our unique biomechanically engineered triple-density technology.
- Biomimetix™ - a slimmer, biomechanically optimised midsole which also draws on our triple-density philosophy to deliver incredible comfort in our new semi-formal footwear collection - FitFlop FF2™.
- Read more about the science at the heart of our footwear.
Can I jog/work out/cycle in FitFlop footwear?
- We recommend our footwear for daily walking/strolling/non-sport use. If you want to go for a run, for example, almost everybody at FitFlop HQ seems to like athletic trainers, followed by a cool down in their favorite FitFlop sandal. In short, these shoes were made for walking.
Can I wear FitFlop footwear during pregnancy?
- As with any medically sensitive condition, we recommend that any prospective FitFlop wearer consult a medical practitioner before wearing their FitFlop shoes.